That’s it for now! I hope this was helpful.
Items that still need to be done:
- mount the seat (this is a big job)
- mount the front bumper. Also the steering column wind guard.
- purchase and install the tires onto the the wheels. This can be difficult. FYI the tires are directional.
- install the wheels onto the hubs (on the go kart)
- mount the throttle potentiometer and run throttle cable to it. The potentiometer can be placed in many different location.
- install the battery box
- mount motor, controller, contactor, fuse, and wire everything together.
- install the chain, rear and front sprocket.
See the Kart Assembly Manual on the Getting Started tab for more details on these steps: