– posted 3/21/18
– Under Event -> Release Forms you will find the necessary forms students must sign to participate.
– Students under the age of 18 who will not have a parent present will need a notary signature.
– posted 3/9/18
– Videos from the Technical Wiring Seminar on 3/3/18 are available for teams to view under the Resources tab.
– Recommended teams watch the PEM / black box video.
– posted 3/6/18
See top right menu for “Registration” tab. Or visit www.evgrandprix.org/registration.
– posted 2/25/18
View the Resources -> Datasheets & Links page for:
– Alltrax software downloads
– Terminal lug insulators
– McMaster Carr hardware
– Orion BMS details (collegiate)
– More to come!
– posted 2/14/18
– Under “Event” -> “Hotel & Travel” you can now find the hotel information for the Purdue MSTEM / evGrand Prix event. Rate is $119 a night at the Hyatt.
– A checklist has been posted that every crew chief should go through prior to arriving at the track. It is the form used by officials to pass a kart through tech.
– posted 2/13/18
– A spec sheet describing the PEM module has ben posted. It outlines what is necessary on a kart for it to be installed.
– It can be found as Appendix A in the High School Race Rules as well as under “Resources” -> “Technical Docs”
– posted 2/12/18
– The Race Procedures document under “Resources” -> “Race Rules” has been updated.
– All teams should review this new document before arriving at the race.
– posted 1/22/18
– Please review the new Purchasing Guide that can be found on the Resources -> Getting Started tab.
– Guide contains details of various parts that are important to assembling and racing the go-karts.
– It is recommended that teams place their orders with Top Kart before February 11, 2018.
– Kart chassis can take up to a month to be delivered.
– See the Events -> Dates & Times tab to learn about the newly posted event.
© evGrand Prix 2018